ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM & SCHOOL RULES & REGULATIONS
Keeping in current situation in Mind all our admission enquiries and admission formalities will be done online. We begin with admissions for the next academic session. We have gone completely digital and have adapted to the new normal in ways. Experience a seamless admission process for your ward.
Online Form to be duly filled by the Applicant/Parents only after reading all the Rules & Regulations. Please carefully select the Academic Year you wish to apply for. Kindly fill in the entire form, each field is compulsory & check the age criteria before filling the form.
– This is an online Application/ Admission Form.
– It may take you about 15 to 20 minutes to fill this form.
– It can be submitted ONLY ONCE. Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
– Please fill it with accurate data to ensure that the form is accepted by us.
– Before filing the form, please read all instructions, examples etc carefully.
– Payment for the form and School fees to be made in the School after filling the form online.
– Applications should be submitted only once for a student. Multiple entries will not be accepted. Secondly, if a form is filled incorrectly by the parent, the form will be disqualified, and parent may be asked by the School to re-fill along with fresh payment.
– The submission of Online Application Form does not guarantee admission.
– Admission/ School fees once paid will be not refundable at any circumstances
Kindly note that Age Criteria will be strictly as per Government and CBSE rules. Else, the Online Application Form will be disqualified –
For AY 2021-2022
– Nursery : Student’s age should be 3+ by 31 Dec 2021
– LKG :Student’s age should be 4+ Years by 30 Sep,2021
– UKG :Student’s age should be 5+ Years by 30 Sep,2021
– Grade Ist :Student’s age should be 6+ by 31 Dec 2021
– For Other Grades : Student should have passed previous class from a recognized School
For AY 2020-21
– Nursery : Student should be born on or before 30th September 2017
– Grade Ist : Student should be born on or before 30th September 2014
– For Other Grades: Student should have passed previous class from a recognized School
AFTER FILLING THE ONLINE ENQUIRY /ADMISSION FORM PLEASE SUBMIT BELOW DOCUMENTS TO THE SCHOOL
ADMISSION CHECK LIST:
1) 4 Passport size Photo of Student
2) Birth Certificate Original Copy
3) Birth Certificate Xerox Copy
4) Aadhaar Card (Student)
5) Leaving Certificate/ Transfer Certificate from Previous School.
6) Fitness Certificate (By General Paediatrician / Physician Doctor)
7) Proof of Address (Aadhaar Card/ MSEB Bill/ Passport)
8) Parent’s ID Proof
9) Parent’s / Guardian Photos
10) A copy of latest Report Card
11) A copy of Cast Certificate (if applicable)