For Online Payment
Thank you for trusting with us with your information. When you use our online services, it becomes our responsibility for you to help and protect the information put by yourself at this site.
2) We take utmost care to protect the information that you have provided us with.
3) Our site is reviewed on a regular basis for security vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as easy and safe as possible.
4) Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
5) In addition all sensitive credit information you supply is encrypted via our secure socket layer technology. We do not store credit or debit card information on our systems. we implement a variety of security measures when a user place enters or submits their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
6) All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
7) We do not sell trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice this does not include website hosting partners and other parties assistance.
8) In operating a website and hosting a business or servicing you so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
9) We may also release your information when we believe the release is appropriate to comply with the law and policies to protect us both. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing advertising other uses.
10) Rest assured all is safe at our end for you to carry out any transaction.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
1. Admissions are open for Nursery to XII for CBSE Pattern English Medium School.
School Fees: We expect your co operation for smooth running of operation, hence payment of school fee structure is designed in such a way that parents can meet the expenditure.
2. Fees once paid are not refundable under any circumstances even if admission is cancelled.
3. Annual fees are payable in two installments as prescribed by our institution authority.
4. Transport fees will be payable also in one or two installments only.
5. All fees are to be paid either by way of NEFT, IMPS or cash payment at School / Bank. Selected students’ admission confirmation period & payment of fees – 3 working days after the confirmation from school admin Department.
6. If School fees not paid within school given timeline then Late Fees will be applicable
7. Cancellation and refund policy:
For those who withdraw their child from the school, must submit a written application regarding the withdrawal in the month of January itself as the school has limited seats to offer to new admissions. Issue of Transfer certificate will be subject to clearance of all dues (Tuition fees and Transport fees if any). Final Decision remains in the hands of the school management.
8. If a student leaves the school before the end of a Term, fees will be payable for the full Term. Under no circumstances will the fees be refunded or adjusted.
9. In case of mid-session admission, Fees has to be paid in full of the particular term along with the admission charges. No part payment will be accepted.
10. In addition to fees, parents may need to meet optional expenses such as uniform, books, note books, school lunch, transport, school publications, educational trips, excursions, cl-ass activity/co-curricular material charges, activity charges, fees for public/board examinations, Annual Days & Sports Days and any other requirement in connection with their child’s education at Rising Star English Medium School.